As the year comes to a close, many are writing down resolutions for the New Year! Here are a few that many travelers can relate to.
2. Don’t wait until the day before to pack.
3. Unpack the same week you arrive home.
4. Don’t travel shame, let people enjoy the travel to where they want to go. Read about travel shaming and other social media debates.
5. Earn and keep track of travel points.
6. Be present on the trip.
7. Be flexible and open to anything the trip brings. Read about other travel lessons I’ve learned.
8. Have fun, don’t let trip planning be stressful. Download a free guide on the best trip planning tools and discounts.
9. Give back.
10. Start or maintain a travel fund.
11. Short on vacation days? Use weekends for adventures until your next big trip! Read about my journey to not feeling vacation guilt in Corporate America.
12. Subscribe for travel tips and hacks on workhardtravelwell.com Scroll up to the top of this page and join!
Do you have any travel resolutions you are working on? Comment below!
Pin These Travel Resolutions!